Chicco Nextfit iX
Even More to Love!
The NextFit® iX fits your vehicle and your child with proven SuperCinch® LATCH functionality and a new LockSure™ vehicle belt-tightening system, plus easy-to-use adjustability designed to comfortably accommodate growing children from 5 to 65 pounds.
Easiest to Install Correctly
NextFit® iX features a 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system and dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. For installation with LATCH, premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) For installation with the vehicle seat belt, a LockSure™ belt-tightening system makes it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
From Newborn through Preschool
NextFit® iX is engineered to last with built-in “fit-ability” for every stage, including a removable infant insert and smooth one-hand headrest adjustment with nine positions. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features an easy-pull, force-multiplying tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.
NextFit® iX has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
- ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- New! LockSure™ belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
- New! 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness accommodate growing children
- New! Easy-pull, force-multiplying harness tightener for a snug and secure child fit with less effort
- Removable infant insert accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
- Integrated slide path to reposition LATCH strap when converting from rear-facing to forward-facing
- Removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat
- Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection
- Rear-facing 5-40 lbs
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs
Care and Maintenance:
Fabrics may be spot cleaned. Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. For plastics, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; towel dry.