Chicco Keyfit 30
The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
Tailored for Comfort
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
Built for Everyday Convenience
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.
- ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.
Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.